MBBS in Armenia
Benefits of studying MBBS in Armenia:
- It has MCI approved Armenian university colleges.
- The duration of the course is six years.
- There is a number of cheap medical universities.
- They are using the only English language as a mode of study.
- They also provide internship training during classroom hours.
- The colleges in Armenia are recognized by the various international bodies like WHO, UNESCO, etc.,
- No donation is asked or allowed both the inside and outside the university.
- No entrance exam is conducted for getting admitted into the MBBS course.
- The facility of accommodation is available in all over the country.
- There are an enormous amount of carrier options available after completion of the course.
- Apart from the normal facilities if you need any advanced facility for accommodation it is provided by them.
- More training is given to the students in universities are practical.
- All cultured students are coming to study mbbs in Armenia.
- USMLE, MCI, PLAB preparation plan.
- It provides training for preparation for the post graduation courses in Medicine. They conduct lots of mock tests to clear the post-graduation entrance test.
- They will teach the case studies depending upon real-life problems.
What are the duration and eligibility criteria?
• Should have completed the age of 17 as of the current academic year. • You should have completed 12th standard with the minimum percentage of 50 with the core subject physics, chemistry, and biology. • And you have to complete the NEET exam with the minimum pass. These are the conditions offered by the medical universities of Armenia to join medical courses in their universities.
Various medical universities and its admission procedure:
- University of traditional medicine
- Yerevan state of the medical university
- Yerevan Heybusak medical university
- Akaki tsereteli medical university.
Mbbs in abroad
The admission procedures involved in all the universities of Armenia are the same.
Fees structure in universities of Armenia for doing medicine:
In this topic, we can see the fees structure offered by the different medical colleges in Armenia for studying medicinal course for six years.
- The total fee structured offered in the Yerevan state medical university is 30000 USD that is 5000 USD for each year.
- The fee structure of University of traditional medicine is 4500 USD per year and 3000 USD per year for hostel fees.
- The total fees structure of St. Theresa Medical university is 7200 USD that is 1200 USD per year.
- The first year fees of the Yerevan Heybusak medical university is 5500 USD and remaining five years it is 3800 USD.
These are fee structure offered by the different medical universities of Armenia. The fees structure here is very low when compared to other countries in the world.