MBBS in China
Home / China
Chinese medical education system
Medical education in China
Mbbs in abroad
Duration of medical courses at the Chinese Medical School
Do not leave easily. To be truly successful, it takes hard work, sweat and determination to truly lead the battle that leads to success. But to succeed, you need work and determination. Some might take a year or two to reach their goals.
Not everyone will be interested in studying medicine because of its duration. In all countries, the duration of the study of medicine varies greatly.
Take the example of China, where education based in the West has evolved since the nineteenth century. There are currently more than 900 medical academics in China, most of them accredited by the World Health Organization (WHO). Of these, most universities admit foreign students for the average MBBS English program.
The duration of MBBS also varies between 5 and 7 years in China and its school year starts in August or September. In medical schools, students normally spend four years at the baccalaureate and one year of internship either in gold or China, in a country of their choice. In this kind of duration, the whole race starts with Chinese to start improving communication between foreigners and locals. Students begin their major year from the first year to their final year, the fourth year, and then the fifth year of the internship.
Most medical universities in China like my school. The teaching of medicine usually lasts five years, including a one-year internship, in China or any other country of choice. Usually, under this particular term, for the first year, students are expected to learn Mandarin Chinese for a full year, until the second year, when they are Caucasian. From the second to the fifth year, students must acquire basic science and preventive medicine, as well as certain clinical skills. Own. The fourth year normally includes clinical sciences. Grade 6 students are expected to do either their internship in China or their country before they are white. Their medical certificate allows them to work as a doctor all over the world.
- Very few medical schools have a 7-year medical training period. 6 years of apprenticeship followed by a one-year internship.
- In addition to MBBS as a Medical AVC, some medical schools offer other medical courses such as the Bachelor of Pharmacy. (This degree achieves knowledge in pharmacy with a duration of 4 years)
- Bachelor’s degree in dental surgery (professional program in dentistry lasting 4 years).
- Sc Nursing (this program aims to produce quality nurses with duration of 4 years).
After graduating from medical school, some may prefer to work as a doctor. Each specialty also has its own duration. For example in oncology, the study of the tumour lasts three years and so on.
The journey to become a doctor is really a difficult journey. Although the number of years spent varies by country and school, a good doctor should be able to use the period or years used to obtain medical knowledge in order to save lives. It does not really matter to you; it has to do with hard work and perseverance.
Why choose MBBS in China?
Cost of education - china v / s other countries
Medical universities in china for international students
- Students must have a good moral character (no criminal record) and be willing to comply with all laws, regulations and standards of the People’s Republic of China and Yunnan University. Students must respect the social ethics and customs of China.
- Students must have good physical health and meet health standards for international students.
- Students must be under 40 as well as holders of a bachelor’s degree.
- Students must have a former HSK (Chinese aptitude test) Band 6 or a new HSK Band 5 or a university degree related to Chinese language studies.
Documents required for the application
- An application form for international students can be downloaded from the site of university in which student want to take admission
- .The physical examination record of the applicant
- Original or notarized copies of the applicant’s previous educational records (diploma and transcript).
- Certified or notarized copies of the applicant’s HSK score.
- International students join as well as China’s representation guarantee.
- Six passport photos, taken in the last six months.