MBBS in Nepal
Benefits of doing MBBS in Nepal:
In this topic, we can see the various benefits you will get while studying mbbs in Nepal are listed below in detail.
Eligibility criteria and the duration for studying MBBS in Nepal:
In this topic, we can see the eligibility criteria and the duration formed universities of Nepal for doing mbbs in Nepal.
- To join the mbbs course in Nepal, one has to completed 10th + 12th with subjects such as Biology, physics, chemistry, and English on a minimum percentage of 50%. And the student should complete the age of 17.
- The duration for completing the MBBS course in Nepal is six years that is 5 years for studies and one year for internship training. During the internship program, they are allowed to get practice on the clinics and the hospitals. To get trained as a successful doctor you should have a better practice before getting into the professional field. This training is given by the universities of Nepal.
These are the eligibility criteria for getting admitted into the courses of medicine.
Mbbs in abroad
Things required for getting admission:
- The 10th and 12th standard mark sheet.
- Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Nationality certificate: for this, you can give nationality certificate, or candidate’s personal identification proof, or the passport copy.
- The envelope with the size of 10*22.5 and it should be self-addressed. This can be used by the medical university for acknowledgment.
- The school leaving certificate from the high school which should include the age and the signature of the institution head.
Facilities and Curriculum provided to the students in Nepal:
- Accommodation: They provide hostel facilities for the students who have come from India with all the necessary things like food, internet, and the other things which are required for living in Nepal.
- Library: The library of the medical university in Nepal is facilitated with more than 10,000 books and are available for 24 hours for accessible by the medical students. Apart from this, they are also provided with a proper internet connection, computer rooms, and the CD-ROM etc.
- Extra-curricular activities: Apart from the studies it has organized many extra-curricular activities like health camps, conferences, medical camps, conferences, and medical conferences for the development of the welfare of the
- Transportation: The medical university in Nepal has a rule that the students who are studying there should stay in the hostel compulsorily. So they provide transport facility from the hostel to the university.
Passing criteria for MBBS in Nepal:
- Janaki medical college
- Universal college of medical science.
- Manipal college of medical sciences.
- Gandaki Medical College.
- Chitwan Medical College.
- Kist medical college.
- Nepalgunj medical college.
- National medical college.
- Birat Medical college.
- Devdaha medical college.
Challenges faced by the students in MBBS in Nepal:
- Improper division of university locations: As all the top medical universities of Nepal are located in the capital city Katmandu where it cost more for living and food when compared to the other cities. Therefore we should spend more amount for living in Nepal.
- Online support is weak: There is no centralized system in Nepal therefore new syllabus is not implemented in those medical colleges. They follow the only traditional method of learning. Because of this, it has low international stress.
- Teaching staffs are not experienced: For teaching MBBS one needs more experience in teaching, but in Nepal, there are no such experienced persons for teaching MBBS.
- The syllabus is not updated: Changing the syllabus in a rotational method and real-time practical experiments makes it interesting to study medicine. But the syllabus in the medical universities of Nepal are not updated, they stick to the same syllabus. Because of this, the students who are mbbs in Nepal feel bored and not satisfied with their studies.
Other services provided for students in Nepal:
- They provide you counseling regarding the post graduation studies about which place is better and what things you should do to get admission easily for PG courses in other countries and many other things.
- They provide you perfect guidance regarding the FMGE pass percentage and what percentage you should get to be admitted in the top colleges for PG courses.
- They provide you assistance regarding the use of the best quality study material and conduct coaching for scoring high in the MCI screening test.
- They also provide complete help for making good documentation, visa insurance, and other things related to medical courses.
Comparing the cost of MBBS in Nepal to the MBBS in Abroad:
In this topic, we can see the cost of studying mbbs in Nepal to other countries. Various reasons are given below.
- It is the best place for studying MBBS for Indian students when compared to other countries because of the various reasons such as free visa and many other facilities.
- It has introduced many innovative ideas to develop the medical study in Nepal from 2018.
- It is one of the best countries to study all types of educational programs due to its best environment and mountainous regions.
- No donation fee is collected from any students who are admitted in the medical course in universities of Nepal.
- The fee in Nepal is less when compared to other countries like India, Ukraine, Russia, and Georgia.
- They provide you clear information regarding the rules and regulations of the medical colleges in Nepal.
- The safe arrival and departure from college to the hostel with a trusted employee.
- They always keep in touch with the parents whose students are studying in Nepal about their studies and other important this related to their students.
These are the advantages of medical courses in Nepal when compared to other countries.